Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions of the URU Design GmbH, Gahlener Str. 250, 46282 Dorsten, Germany, apply to the online shop at www.uru.dk and www.solosocks.dk
Terms and conditions below apply only for client who order goods through the www.uru.dk online shop, owned by URU Design GmbH, Gahlener Str. 250, 46282 Dorsten (hereinafter “uru.dk”). Any conflicting conditions or terms brought forward by the customer is hereby prohibited. Conflicting Conditions are only valid if a written consent thereto is provided by uru.dk.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
The products shown in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer. With your order you make a binding offer to us to conclude a contract with you. Following your order you will immediately receive an order confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail. Only upon receipt of order confirmation (by e-mail or regular mail) or by sending the ordered goods within one week, we accept your offer and there is a contract of sale.
§3 Storage of contract
We store the text you type in for each order. You can print it before sending your order to us by using your print options in the last step of the order in your browser. We will also send you an order confirmation mail to the email address specified by you including all order data and our Terms and Conditions.
Payment may be made by credit cards or with your PayPal account. We reserve the right to exclude individual payments.
§5 Retention of ownership
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been recieved.
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions. The warranty does not apply if the goods are subject to further expedition or if the buyer is not a consumer. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period is one year starting with the receipt of goods by the customer.
§7 Prices, delivery, transfer of risk
(1) All the prices in the uru.dk online shop are final including the VAT.
(2) Delivery is available worldwide. The mentioned shipping costs in the offer applies. The delivery time is subject to the availability of goods from the delivery times indicated in the offers.
(3) If the customer is a consumer, uru.dk shall always bear the risk of shipment. If the customer is not a consumer, the customer will carry the risks associated with shipping and transport of the goods purchased.
§8 Jurisdiction and performance
(1) jurisdiction for all disputes are within the German Commercial Code in Dorsten, Germany.
(2) Place of performance for contracts with companies, legal entities of public law and public-law special funds is Dorsten, Germany.
§9 Contract Language and Applicable Law
(1) The contract language is German.
(2) All agreements concluded with the company URU Design GmbH is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The CISG (CISG) shall not apply.